Saturday, August 1, 2015

William Nixon and Elizabeth Nixon, administrators of John Nixon, deceased, of Butler County, Ohio convey land located in Butler County, Ohio in Section 4, Township 3, entire Range 2 to James Irwin of Butler County, Ohio on 21 September 1824. This land was once owned by James Dalrymple. This property boarders Jonathan Conrey, and James Irwin’s land.

William Nixon,Elizabeth Nixon,Butler Co, OH convey James Irwin 1824 1William Nixon,Elizabeth Nixon,Butler Co, OH convey James Irwin 1824 2William Nixon,Elizabeth Nixon,Butler Co, OH convey James Irwin 1824 3William Nixon,Elizabeth Nixon,Butler Co, OH convey James Irwin 1824 4

No comments:

Post a Comment