William Harper Irwin family in 1900's

William Harper Irwin family in 1900's
William Harper Irwin family in 1900's Back row L-R:Harry, Nora, William, Front row: L-R: Leona, Livonia, William, Ansel

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

William Cox Irwin’s Rose Hill Cemetery Lots from 2009-2012 in Mason, Warren County, Ohio.

 

May 15, 1995 – These are the lots that I procured for my family as heir of William Cox Irwin cemetery lots.  My name at that time was Kathy (Irwin) Henderson.

photo2

May 30, 1996 – My cemetery lots that I had procured for my family previous on May 15, 1995 were taken away by my father, Lee Anton Irwin.  I procured lots again for my family but this time with my father, Lee Anton Irwin and my aunt, Ann (Irwin) Hughes permission since they demanded they were the oldest living direct descent of William Cox Irwin and controlled these lots.

photo4

photo1

21 August 2009 – My youngest child and daughter, Whitney Gjertine Henderson’s burial service at Rose Hill Cemetery my father, Lee Anton Irwin and uncle, Larry Harry Irwin demand that all of my lots that I had procured on May 30, 1996 be taken away and reassigned to my sibling below.  Note: You will notice that my father procures a place for me next to my daughter, Whitney but makes certain that no space is available for my husband, Jimmie Loyd Edgington.  

2012 – Request from my aunt, Ann (Irwin) Hughes now demanding she is the oldest living direct descent of William Cox Irwin that all my lots be restored to me.  She conferred with all my siblings and denied request.

November 2012 – Requested from my aunt, Ann (Irwin) Hughes that only my husband, Jim be buried next to me and allow my brother, Lee Jr. to be buried behind us.  She denied based on prior family’s request.

The William Cox Irwin’s Cemetery Lots from 2009-2012

photo3

No comments:

Post a Comment